At Edgar Cowen we pride ourselves on the fact that our candidates come back to us time after time. This is because we are in the habit of making sure our candidates are pleased with the service that we offer. It should in theory be a relatively simple process and our consultants are trained to take the aggravation away from you. Within their vertical markets our consultants have a good relationship the vast majority of clients on their contact list; this means you will benefit a competent, professional job hunter working on your behalf. Here are some of the commitments that we make to our candidates.
- You will receive a prompt reply from one of our consultants when you send a CV giving you an indication of what further action we propose to take.
- If you are not looking for a job but advice only (such as salary for an upcoming pay review) you will be dealt with to your satisfaction within 24 hours of your initial contact.
- You will, before your CV submitted to a role have been given a lengthy consultation about what you are looking for in terms of career aspirations, salary location and any other relevant questions concerning your new career.
- If you have been to an interview we will commit to contacting yourself and the company where you have been interviewed before the end of the next working day for feedback. If we don't have feedback there will be an explanation as to why this hasn't happened.
- If you are made a job offer we will assist you in making sure that the offer is the right one for you. We will also help you with the resignation process.
- After you have been placed through us with a client you will receive courtesy calls in the first few weeks to see how things are going for you.